IDM Boiler Thermoblok Oil Heater
Thermal Oil Heater is a heater using Thermal Oil Fluid as a heat transfer medium and can work to temperatures of 300 degrees Celsius or more.
In contrast to steam which has to use pressures up to 70 bar for the use of temperatures of 285 degrees Celsius, Thermal Oil Heater works only at the pressure of the circulating pump so that it is very safe and tools that require heating do not need to be designed with special construction.
The working life of the Thermal Oil Fluid used is generally more than 10 years and no additional addition is needed as long as there are no leaks in the pipes or heating equipment, and during that time no cleaning is needed because the inside of the heating coil is not crusty as in Steam Boilers. Some of our Thermal Oil Heater Units are still working well over the age of 20.
What are the advantages of Thermal Oil Heater compared to Steam Boiler?
- Works at high temperatures with atmospheric pressure
- Precise temperature control
- Water treatment is not needed etc. Chemicals that require high costs
- There are no heat losses from condensate and blow down as in the steam boiler
- There is no corrosion and scaling on the inside of the boiler
- Very low maintenance costs
- Full Automatic and easy operation that does not require special operators
Thermoblok Oil Heater
Thermoblok Oil is generally supplied in Vertical construction which saves space and is very efficient because it uses an Integrated burner that utilizes exhaust gas for preheating combustion air so that oil combustion is very perfect. Heating Coil is made of Seamless Boiler Tube which is continuously continuous. Each welded joint is examined carefully with a Radiaography Test and a final pressure test using pressures up to 30 Bars. Thermal Oil flows inside the coil at a speed that is carefully designed to avoid overheating which can result in oil damage due to the formation of charcoal (coking).
The hot gas from combustion heats the flow of thermal oil in the combustion chamber as radiation heat and then heats the oil in the convection coil through the intervals between the coil at a certain speed in 3 pass in the opposite direction to the flow direction of thermal oil. The turbulence produced by the gas as it passes through the coil results in an increase in Heater efficiency and the effect of cleaning the coil of soot that may stick to the outside of the coil. Scope of Delivery: Each Unit is supplied complete with accessories, including:
- Heating Coil complete with cover
- Circulation Pump
- Tank Expansion & Deaerating Tank
- Control Panel
Thermoblok Oil Heater
- Process Engineering Design and Implementation
- Heating and Drying and Cooling Process and Equipment
- Thermal Oil Heater and Steam Boiler use various kinds of fuel
- Direct Fired and Indirect Fired Water Heaters use a variety of fuels
- Fans & Blowers for Ventilation and Air Cleaning Equipment
- Heat Exchangers and Process Equipments
- Heat Recovery for Gas and Liquids
We are confident that with our motto “Prioritizing Quality” we can satisfy your requests and we believe that we will be good partners for your company for the sake of your company’s future progress.